I’ve been hitting stuff with sticks for more than twenty-five years. Here is the concise résumé:
- I have my own studio, and I offer online session work. I can send tracks anywhere in the world. I have a heap of drum sets, snares, cymbals, percussion, and mics. If there’s a percussive sound you’re looking for, I can probably make it happen. For inquiries, please write me at tglafredo[at]gmail.com.
- My playing has appeared on PBS, PRI, film soundtracks, and commercial projects for Club Med.
- Since Las Vegas became my musical headquarters, I’ve played some pretty cool places: the Bellagio, Four Seasons, the Las Vegas Convention Center, Mandalay Bay, the Marriott, the Mirage, the Orleans, Red Rock Casino, the Riverside, Tivoli Village, Treasure Island, Trump International, Vdara, the World Market Center, and Wynn, among others. I’ve also played a lot of dives and had a great time doing it.
- I endorse Telefunken Elektroakustik microphones and Gorilla Ears custom-fit in-ear monitors.
- I attended Berklee College of Music in Boston.
- I’ve been performing and recording since analog tape was a requirement, not an option.
- Drumming is in my DNA. My dad’s ’69 Ludwigs are part of my earliest memories.
Here are four songs I recorded with singer-songwriter Jaelyn Denise. These appear on her record Dweebalicious.
Here’s some of my work with the Sonny Lamson Project.