I have voiced scripts for countless businesses and service providers. My clients include Ford and Harley-Davidson dealerships, a medical institution, a publishing house, public and commercial radio stations, musical groups, sports teams, and small businesses of all kinds.
I record in my own studio. I have a treated room, a range of outboard gear and plug-ins, and about forty microphones in my collection. I can even record underwater.
The following are just some of the services I provide:
- Writing and editing the script
- Voicing the script
- Editing the voice track to your specifications
- Helping you select royalty-free backing music
- Assembling my team of professional musicians and vocalists to produce original music for your project
- Mixing the voice and backing music to a final stereo track
I’m interested in all kinds of voice work, including radio and television advertising, DVDs, trailers, long-form narration, documentaries, and educational material. To discuss your project, please write me at tglafredo[at]gmail.com
Here are a few samples of my work.
This is the beginning of Qigong for Cancer, a DVD from YMAA Publication Center.
Here is the trailer for Chen Tai Chi for Beginners, another YMAA DVD:
This is a satirical radio commercial for ¡Chicharonis!, a culinary product I hope never exists.