I’ve been hitting stuff with sticks for about thirty-two years now. Here is my concise résumé:
- I have my own studio, and I offer online session work. I can send tracks anywhere in the world. I have a heap of drum sets, snares, cymbals, percussion, and mics. If there’s a percussive sound you’re looking for, I can probably make it happen. For inquiries, please write me at tglafredo[at]gmail.com.
- My playing has appeared on PBS, PRI, film soundtracks, and commercial projects for Club Med.
- Since Las Vegas became my musical headquarters, I’ve played some pretty cool places: the Bellagio, Four Seasons, the Las Vegas Convention Center, Mandalay Bay, the Marriott, the Mirage, the Orleans, Red Rock Casino, the Riverside, Tivoli Village, Treasure Island, Vdara, the World Market Center, and Wynn, among others. I’ve also played a lot of dive bars and honky-tonks, and I’ve had a great time doing it.
- I attended Berklee College of Music in Boston.
- Drumming is in my DNA. My earliest memories involve my dad’s ’69 Ludwigs.